Mitchell Brothers: Never A Tender Moment


Mitchell Brothers: Never A Tender Moment

Starring: Marilyn Chambers, Erica Boyer, Tana Robinson

Released: 1979

Audio: English


This is not a loop in the classic sense. It was one of two short films shot with Marilyn at the O’Farrell Theatre in San Francisco by the Mitchell Brothers in 1979. As neither short runs for more than 30 minutes they don't really qualify as movies, so I thought I would include them here. I will post the second short at a later date.

As far as I know neither of the two Marilyn shorts have been released on DVD - and probably never will be due to the bondage and fisting themes! I've never been able to find a cover for this one.

In one of her final interviews Marilyn recalled: "I did a bunch of really hot, very sexy shows. Actual sex shows, with other women... no men involved. I mean like five balls up my butt... For that era it was outrageous. We had people lined up for blocks."

Marilyn's shows at the O'Farrell ended in 1985 when she was dragged naked off the stage by police. She was booked for investigation of soliciting prostitution and engagement of lewd conduct in a public place after letting over 20 members of the audience finger her and fondle her breasts.

Marilyn insisted the show had nothing to do with prostitution. "These people have been my fans for years and it's a thrill for them to touch me up close. There's nothing illegal if I'm not taking money!"

Marilyn spent five hours in San Francisco City Prison before being bailed - although her release was apparently delayed because so many police officers wanted to pose for photographs with her! The case was eventually dropped.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...